Turnaround of a Producer of Electronic Components, PE-Owned
The company had an EBIT margin of -15% and was a turnaround case.
- Reorganisation of the company, including a personnel reduction of 35%.
- Introduction of working capital management.
- introduction of an ERP system.
- Optimisation of production processes using Total Quality Management.
- International sourcing.
- Relocation of major parts of the production to Tunisia and China
- Sales excellence project
As a result, the company was ranked as the best-managed company of the private equity firm. It reached a cash-flow break-even after five months.